5-MeO-DMT, also sometimes called “the toad”, is a natural psychedelic found in a wide variety of plant species, and at least one toad species. If you’re curious about what it’s like, you’re going to love this pod.
In today’s episode, my friend Sarah Hannah and I also explore the benefits of plant medicines, the idea of open relationships, and the concept of living with an open heart.
LINKS & RESOURCES
Thinking of Starting Your Own Podcast? I’ve used Buzzsprout to produce nearly 10 podcasts and absolutely love it! Buzzsprout is the easier backend platform to get your podcast onto all the major apps… iTunes, Spotify, Sittcher etc… Try it out for FREE using this link: https://bit.ly/3djNaGp
- Connect with Sarah | https://bit.ly/2NsDxut
- Permission to Podcast (Simply Show Up & Record): https://bit.ly/2N2NUoI
- FREE Guide on How to Uncover Your Gifts & Share them with the World | https://buff.ly/3gmml7t
- Spiritual Blogs & More | https://buff.ly/2Sq6Gtl
- Start Your Dream Business | https://buff.ly/2xpy2IT
- Freeup | https://buff.ly/2YotRYY Go here if you need to hire reliable VA’s. (you’ll also get a $25 coupon PS. It’s free to sign up!)
LET’S BE SOCIAL
Join the journey — come hangout on social media
- Instagram | https://www.instagram.com/soul_seekr_/
- Join the Soul Seekr Facebook Group | https://buff.ly/2yi8ldA
- Twitter | https://twitter.com/soul_seekr_
- LinkedIn | https://www.linkedin.com/in/kabert/
- YouTube | https://buff.ly/3e4kXUO
ASK SwagSam ANYTHING: Email is Sam@CloneYourselfU.com and you can book a FREE business strategy call with me by going to Calendly.com/CLONE.
To Gettin Goin,
Sam AKA SwagSam